This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBPPE3 + RCPE3 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 211 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi!

I wonder if I perform well these exercises. Especially my pseudoplanche push ups. I think my hands are placed right, but maybe my lower back is a little bit arched... Am I wrong?

Also have a look at my RCPE3 form... my hands hit my shoulders, as it is shown in the video demonstrate. How about my body line?

Thank you!

 

HBPPE3.mp4

RCPE3.mp4

Rayne-William

HBP/PE3: A) Keep your abs tight so that you maintain a posterior pelvic tilt. B) As you descend to the bottom of the push up keep your shoulders rolled forward so that you maintain some protraction through out the full range of motion. You may need to slow down your descent to keep some protraction. C) More lean will come later as you become stronger. Your hands should be in between your rib cage and hips.

Patrick Laughlin

What Rayne-William said.

 

Better question, what in the world is that other guy doing by you? I am worried for him.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Patrick Laughlin said:

What Rayne-William said.

Better question, what in the world is that other guy doing by you? I am worried for him.

Actually, I have no idea [emoji53] [emoji53] [emoji53] ...