This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Back pain (?) after tuck planche

Started by macktheknife, November 30, 2014 · 0 Replies · 49 Views

macktheknife

Hey guys

 

This week I started doing tuck planches after progressing from adv. frog stand. My first workout (3x6 s.) went without a hitch, but while trying my second workout later this week I got this mild pain, while focusing on compressing my abdominals and keeping my knees to my chest. The pain is felt just under my right rib, but I think that it stems from the back just between the lumbar region and latissimus on the right side. I feel the pain when i cough or while getting up from leaning back on the couch.

I have been unable to figure out what it might be, though it could be a side strain. Anybody have an idea of what it might be?