This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE6 Elevated Planche Lean

Started by Austin7, November 28, 2014 · 2 Replies · 141 Views

Austin7

HELP!!! For me this is the one element I just can't figure out. I always have questions like: "Am I leaning far enough?" "Are my hips too high?"..... This is my 4th month working these and I will say my lean has gotten a lot better, but my main issue every time is my hips. I slightly pike if I lean a little too far, and I don't even realize it. Is the form in this video acceptable? 

 

LateStarter@46

Now that is one heck of a fancy landing!

Alexander Egebak

Yeah nice roll. I am not sure but it seems like you are shooting your ass up just a little too high, especially in the end which you probably know already. But other than that the lean seems solid.