How to correct slanted back tuck?

Started by Yaad Mohammad, November 27, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,380 Views

Yaad Mohammad

Hello guys,

 

I have a problem that I have been unable to fix. I seem to have a very slanted back tuck. I do not have this problem whenever I do a standing gainer, but as soon as I try to the land on the same spot or go slight back my whole body slants. The problem lies in the setup, my arms and feet just shift and I can't get rid of this habit. Do you guys have any tips on correcting this?

 

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Burnham

Video needed

Yaad Mohammad
Daniel Burnham said:

Video needed

Here you go:

Coach Sommer

Stop dropping your left shoulder to the side.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Daniel Burnham
Coach Sommer said:

Stop dropping your left shoulder to the side.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

This