This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2

Started by RF_Guy, November 25, 2014 · 7 Replies · 146 Views

RF_Guy

Hi! So happiness of finally passing SL/PE1 proved to be short lived. To be prcise until I tried SL/PE2. I find it absolutely the hardest exercise I have done so far in F1. Even first week 3x24 is out of reach after one month. I tried search but there seems to be no info about that particular exercise. Any tips will be much appreciated.

Jennifer

Make sure you are breathing rythmically.   Make sure there are no seams in your clothing around your belly and groin area.  That's all I got.  I swear to you that every time I did it, I felt this overwhelming urge to weep at the end.     Even now as a warm up element, it's awful.

Jeremy Huston

I had the same problem with SL/PE2 -- well even worse.  I went back and redid the full cycle of PE1 with larger range of motion.

Duff

It's a lot harder if you aren't completely solid from your head to toes.

Joshua Slocum
tex0413 said:

I had the same problem with SL/PE2 -- well even worse.  I went back and redid the full cycle of PE1 with larger range of motion.

This is a good point. Insufficient ROM in PE1 makes PE2 very difficult.

 

RF_Guy - can you post a from check for PE1 and PE2?

Eric Baum

Learning to breath while doing  this exercise is the hardest part

texas_ed

Any specific breathing tips? I'm on SL PE1 and I can really tell how the movement of my diaphragm for breathing affects my angle/elevation in the pose, so it makes sense to me that coordinating breathing for PE2 would matter.

RF_Guy

Thanks for helping everyone!

I will try to post videos today.