Hi all! I would like to ask a question. I understood that before I can progress to the HS/PE2, I have to master both HS/PE1 and mobility coupled exercises. But regarding the shoulder flexion extension, I'm still not able to perform it exactly just like the video demonstration. Let's say that I can bring my arms behind my ears. Is it sufficient to progress to the next level?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Question about progressing to HS/PE2
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 25, 2014 · 2 Replies · 127 Views
The best thing to do is video yourself performing the IM and compare it to the course video. If you're unsure whether it meets the mastery requirements post it here on the forum for people to critique.
mauler said:I'm still not able to perform it exactly just like the video demonstration.
That's your answer.