Hi, my name is Clancy Benton and I had a question that I hope you can help me out with. I am an Olympic Weightlifter and I recently dislocated my shoulder while performing a jerk. I've had surgery on a torn rotator cuff about 10 years ago and I'm assuming that had something to do with the dislocation. I haven't had the MRI yet to actually see what the damage is but the symptoms are leading me to believe another torn rotator cuff and possibly a torn labrum from the dislocation. Anyway, my question is if you guys had any shoulder rehab advice. Once I have surgery (if I'll need it) I would like to have the strongest shoulders possible to make a come back. I really don't want to be scared of another dislocation from unhealthy shoulders. Please help me out so I can get back to training hard as soon as possible. Thank you for you time.
All the best,
Clancy Benton