This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Today was HBP/PE2 & RC/PE2 week 9...

Started by Krel, November 24, 2014 · 9 Replies · 433 Views

Krel

My muscles are BURNING.
 
I mean
 
 huge-fire.jpg
 
1/ I don't even have enough energy to do active hangs
2/ Writing this message is difficult
3/ Now I understand why it is said that humans are made 70% of water
4/ I will let you know about week 11
5/ Proximal and distal biceps tendon feel great thanks to Xiaopeng forward and incline row
6/ C :icon_twisted: ch S :icon_twisted: mmer
7/ The humbling process has begun
 
That is all for the moment.

Joshua Slocum

The best part is when you get to the deload week and realize you're doing essentially the same volume but now it feels easy. 

Jeremy Huston

I shudder to say this....but you might be pushing too hard.  Keep an eye on your recovery to make sure you're not overdoing it.  We all adapt differently, so only you can tell.

dasede

Just did HBP/PE2 and RC/PE3 week 9 myself :P

BlueLion

Gotta love DOMS  :D

Coach Sommer
Krel said:

My muscles are BURNING.

 

... 6/ C :icon_twisted: ch S :icon_twisted: mmer ...

 

:icon_cool:

Ravn

Yes. It is a delightful sensation, muscles on fire

Krel

Some news :)

 

Last week I didn't manage to complete HBP/PE2 week 9. I did 12,12,12, 6. So this week is my second week 9. Today I just did 12,12,12,9. Next week it will be the third week 9 and this time I will do 12, 12, 12, 12. I am currently using 1,3 kilos for Xiaopeng forward. After the deload week, I will start again at week 9 but with 2,5 kilos for Xiapeng forward.

 

Last week I managed to complete RC/PE2 week 9. Nevertheless I felt a slight proximal biceps tendon discomfort and some shaking muscles during the last set. That is why I decided to repeat week 9 this week and even the next week before the deload week and before moving on. So today I did RC/PE2 week 9 again and this time no tendon discomfort and no shaking muscles.

 

Long-term philosophy coupled with hard work will pay off.

Sven Ravnstag

Productive pain is an affirmation of life!

Krel

I just mastered RC/PE2 :) Nevertheless, I still have a lot of work with HBP/PE2 week 10 !