Hi guys! It's been 3 weeks since I started F1 and Handstand 1 and I'm really enjoying it. I got started from a friend who has been doing it for over a year now. He had me listen to a podcast of regarding benefits of gymnastics overall and when it is applied to crossfit. I have been doing crossfit Almost two years now and really feel great about the changes that it has provided for me. After listening and reading about gymnastic bodies and following posts I decided to get started with it. Flexibility is so bad and can't wait to see the Changes I will get by doing this program. And all the other benefits I can get.
What is nutrition and rest like for some of you guys? I would like to hear about it. Another thing is what's a good way for stretches or something I can do about what I believe is left sciatic issue I have that started last year that has been gone for a while and seems like is back. Thanks in advance!