This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE5&6>IM Alternatives and beyond...

Started by TMGordon, November 23, 2014 · 2 Replies · 105 Views

TMGordon

What up GB Homies!

 

I have a bit of an issue. I am looking forward at my upcoming progressions and I currently don't have access to a Stahl Wall. Since the Mana and Side Lever use this piece a bit, are there any alternatives that would work? Especially for the IM progressions on MN/PE 5&6. 

 

Thanks!

Stefano Baral

Hi,

 

for the MN ims if you have access to two vertical bars like the ones of a railing for istance, you can keep your feet at a fixed height and walk the hands down instead of the feet up.

If necessary you can use a support for the feet.

It should be an accettable substitution.

Rayne-William

I used two different playground ladder until I had saved up enough cash to purchase the material I needed for to build a set of stall bars