This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche pe 2 form check

Started by Jaakko Jylh, November 22, 2014 · 6 Replies · 180 Views

Jaakko Jylh

Hi, how is my form? There was some shaking in the end, but can't really see it in the video.

 

http://youtu.be/ZVIJG5dXzgc

TANSTAAFL

private vid

Jaakko Jylh

It should work now. Any comments?

TANSTAAFL

Looks pretty spot on to me. I'm on this one as well, will probably post a vid myself soon as I'm just dealing with shaking like a maniac for the last 15s.

BeanLion

Looks pretty good to me too, I'd move on. Only thing I'd say is to keep your head in a more neutral position.

dynamo

I'm on this one as well.  I have my two hands in a fist next to each other instead of fingers locked like in your video because that's what I thought the athlete was doing.  Probably a minor point, but thought I'd mention it.

TANSTAAFL
dynamo said:

I'm on this one as well.  I have my two hands in a fist next to each other instead of fingers locked like in your video because that's what I thought the athlete was doing.  Probably a minor point, but thought I'd mention it.

Good call. Yes, def spread your forearms out to around shoulder width as it will help with proper protraction ASAIK.