This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straddle Up Form Check

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), November 21, 2014 · 4 Replies · 125 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

I wore my best socks for this one ;)

 

This is me at the end of my 2nd month of these:

 

 

 

Any tips/feedback/comments are much appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Rayne-William

Going off of what I first noticed, keep your lower back pressed against the floor.

 

Comparing your performance with the course video.....keep your lower back pressed against the floor.

 

You may not like this comparison, however....if we kept our feet flat on the floor we end up doing standard sit ups.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thanks man... will work on that for my next workout.

 

What did you mean about keeping feet on the floor and doing standard sit-ups? That wasn't clear to me...

 

 

Cam

Rayne-William

Don't worry about. It was just an observation I had made.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

I'm not worried about it.. just didn't understand what you meant :)