This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upper Body Position on SLS/PE4

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), November 21, 2014 · 2 Replies · 135 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi there,

 

Just wondering, how important is upper body positioning on SLS/PE4?

 

I notice that my upper body comes forward as I go down, whereas the athlete in the video keeps his upper body pretty much perfectly upright.

 

Does my upper body have to look like his for my reps to count?

 

And if I do have to have a perfectly upright upper body, is this a strength or mobility issue? Or both?

 

Any tips/feedback is appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Rayne-William

Previous thread: Speed Skater Squats

 

You will find the answer you are looking for in the thread linked above, plus the answer to another common question. (IE: the heel lift of the front foot.)

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Perfect, thanks :)