This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 19, 2014 · 1 Replies · 87 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! I have a question about form to keep on bent hollow body hold. I understood that my lowerback must be in contact with the ground. But what about upper back? I mean, Do i have to lift up my upper body as much as I can so that most of my upper back is off the ground (like in first pic)? Or better if I hold it in contact with the floor (second pic)? I found the first one more stressful for my core, is it correct?? Which is the right one?

Check out my pics!

Thank you!

post-10847-141638848648_thumb.png

post-10847-141638851931_thumb.png

Rayne-William

The first picture.

 

Be sure to tighten your latissimus dorsi and serratus anterior muscles in addition to your abdominals. Take shallow breaths.

 

Remember the course videos and pictures are there to show you the correct form/overall body position, full range of motion, and at least one full repetition. If you don't have a timer with an audible alarm, download one of the many free metronome apps to keep time with. Set the metronome to 60 beats per minute and you start counting when you get into position.