Hi all,
Just to make sure I understand. What is the weight distribution between the feet on the windmill? Is the weight evenly distributed or is there more weight on foot?
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by The Hansenator, November 18, 2014 · 3 Replies · 167 Views
Hi all,
Just to make sure I understand. What is the weight distribution between the feet on the windmill? Is the weight evenly distributed or is there more weight on foot?
Thanks.
There is going to be a little more pressure on the front foot(the foot of the leg being stretched) just because you are leaning over it with added weight; but in my experience, the difference is not significant and I didn't particularly focus on it. But if it helps you get a better stretch, go for it.
I recently started to shift more weight to the forward leg to intensify the stretch. Using a more even distribution felt ineffective after a while. But it worked for a bit. So I say start evenly and see how it feels. Shift according to stretch intensity.
Ok, thanks. My tendency is to shift more weight to the rear foot.