Hello everybody,
How is my form? I was trying to go as slowly and controlled as possible. Maybe the ROM is not good enough yet? Any tips for improving? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jaakko Jylh, November 18, 2014 · 3 Replies · 175 Views
Hello everybody,
How is my form? I was trying to go as slowly and controlled as possible. Maybe the ROM is not good enough yet? Any tips for improving? Thanks!
Looks pretty good. First off I would say to speed it up, as doing it slowly makes it LOADS more hard than it has to be. It should be controlled, but it is a slightly momentum base exercise (mostly at the end for increased compression if you watch the demo vid). I would say you might need a little more compression and balance, but that should work itself out in time.
Some foam rolling/stretching of the hip flexors, quads, as well as the exercises at the end of this article might help as well. Keep on keeping on.
Compression is bringing the thighs to torso, right?
Sven Ravnstag said:Compression is bringing the thighs to torso, right?
Yeah, it's both being able to bring the thighs to torso and torso to thighs using both sets of muscles, i.e active flexibility.