Hi all! I've been trying to learn holding handstand face to wall. I mastered headstand with proper straight body, so I fought I was ready to start practicing handstand.
You can see my attempt in the first pic I posted. Unluckily I realized that I can't hold my body properly straight. Maybe the only right thing is that I keep arms locked. But my lower back is still a bit arched. I wonder where is my main mistake! How can I fix my form? I would like to keep my body straight, but if I try to push forward my butt I lose balance and fall forward.
May I firstly practice it at stall bars? Infact If I hold my legs horizontal I can hold my back completely straight! (Just like in the second pic I posted).
I will very grateful if you can give me some advices! Thank you!