44 year old is STILL AT IT (used to be 43)

Started by kevp951, July 8, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,077 Views

kevp951

Hi everybody, just wanted to say that I used to post as 43 y.o. but now I'm 44 and even tho I haven't been on the site lately I'm still at it everyday! It's been 2 years now and it's not been easy but I think I'm FINALLY about to start shining. My front flip is getting very good, back flip finally about to get really good and I'm still inconsisten & shaky on back hansprings. Also 1 mushroom circle is extremely easy but I still can't get into the 2nd circle normally. ( a few times I have done multiple circles and it was so very easy but I don't know why???) Seems going into the 2nd circle (i go counterclockwise) I can't lift my right hand and allow my body to pass thru and then put my right hand back down. When I get into the first position of circle #2 my body gets to my right hand, i lift it but don't get thru. I try to make sure my left shoulder is outside of my left hand (i.e. heart over left hand) I'll post a vid soon. Anyone in the St. Louis area that's willing to help I think i'd get it in a few days. Bucket circles are strong and powerful these days, i do them pretty regular. Anyone read the Dan Millman book WAY OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR? I just started it for some extra motivation. When you're 44 you have to be creative :)

anyway, it'd be nice to hear some somebody...anybody :)

Blairbob

Once we see the video, we can see what's going on.

Haven't read the book in ages, enjoyed the movie a lot and watch it for inspiration when life is in the crapper.