I found myself locked out of the gym tonight but I did not want to skip training. Most of the exercises in my current progressions can be done on the floor. However, I have no place in my house to hang rings to do ring rows, no door frame sturdy enough to do pull-ups or front lever (tuck) rows as a substitute, and no weight equipment except for a few dumbbells. I proceeded as prescribed (substituting standard pushups for the incline pushups as I'm still not as mobile as I should be on the German arm swings) until the last element, the ring rows...
I do have lots of ergometers, so my solution was to do handcycle sprints, all-out, for 40 seconds on maximum resistance (arms in unison, not alternating) in the backwards direction, keeping the trunk as still as possible (there was some slight hinging at the hip to get the full circle range of motion needed, but minimal trunk involvement in the actual work). While perhaps not the ideal substitute, it does target the biceps and the back, and I could not sustain the effort beyond the end of each of the four sprints. Hopefully, this will be an acceptable substitute given what was available to me tonight.