This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Working on press HS, OAC and FL

Started by Ulrik, November 15, 2014 · 0 Replies · 1 Views

Ulrik

Hi!

I am Ulrik, 22 years old from Oslo, Norway. I am 190cm tall and about 92kg.

 

I have been doing handstands about 20 months, starting on the wall. Now the HS is pretty solid in itself, so I work on pressing to handstand, and doing some drills towards the one arms handstand.

On the side I work on frontlever and OAC.

 

I have a few problems with my body making things a bit tricky; I had a hip-disorder that have made the left leg 3cm shorter than the right, and the hip is kind of pulverised making the biomechanics of my entire body uneven. I do not have two muscles in the body that is symmetrical. I don't know if that is what has made my left shoulder popping and unstable, but it is.

 

Bottom line, my split sucks, and some movements for the shoulders are difficult, mostly moving in different plans like pulling from tucked fronlever to inverted hang. Doing my best to work with it.

 

Thought it would be a good idea to log my workouts for motivation, see progress and get in to the community.

This is where I am at:

HS negative pike press:
2014-10-01 15.08.38.mov

 

HS straddleand diamond:
2014-11-11 16.59.13.mov

 

OAC negative:

2014-11-14 14.13.11.mov