This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM seating position

Started by Jay DeNat, November 14, 2014 · 2 Replies · 129 Views

Jay DeNat

I've been having problems sitting cross legged with a flat back when attempting this iM. While I work to improve my hip mobility, can I elevate my sitting position (on a phone book or other similar item) in order to achieve a flat back while working this iM? And planning on gradually lowering the seat until I am seated on the floor?

 

Thanks!

trw

Yes, and others have already used this approach. As long as in the end mastery is achieved on the floor.

TANSTAAFL
Jay DeNat said:

I've been having problems sitting cross legged with a flat back when attempting this iM. While I work to improve my hip mobility, can I elevate my sitting position (on a phone book or other similar item) in order to achieve a flat back while working this iM? And planning on gradually lowering the seat until I am seated on the floor?

 

Thanks!

Solid plan. Thanks for actually having one ready for approval ;).

 

Keep in mind that it might even take multiple levels (i.e. phone book, smaller book, etc.) to make it. And video regularly to keep yourself in check.