Hi all!
I would like to ask about the stiff leg windmill mobility exercise for Manna.innthe video shown I see that a dumbbell is used. How much should the weight be? My Weight is 53 kg. My.height 1.63 cm.
Thanks to all!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 14, 2014 · 1 Replies · 153 Views
Hi all!
I would like to ask about the stiff leg windmill mobility exercise for Manna.innthe video shown I see that a dumbbell is used. How much should the weight be? My Weight is 53 kg. My.height 1.63 cm.
Thanks to all!
It doesn't have to be much. Start with 2-5 kg and see how it feels. At first, the dumbbell will just be enough to force you to have good form, and your torso will provide the weight for the stretch. The range of motion you achieve is more important than the weight you use.