question hypertrophy

Started by Mauro Aquilini, July 7, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,180 Views

Mauro Aquilini

Hi,

my name is Mauro, i'm 28 years old.

For 5 years i've lift weight, now i do only bodyweight exercise (gymnast) like planche - levers and iron cross - one arm push up - one leg squat - l sit and manna progression.

I want to add some muscle my weight is 67 kg and i want 70 kg for my body!

What is the better schedule/template for hypertrophy?

The static position is better for hypertrophy?

My weekly schedule is:

Mon: upper body ; (front lever - back lever - iron cross etc..)

wed: lover body.

friday: (like monday) upper body.

Please help me!

Blairbob

More hypertrophy where? Upper body, in your back or in your legs?

Use a progression where your reps are in the 8-12 range possibly 10-15. I'll guess and say 4 sets but I'm not sure.

Make sure you are eating 100-300 calories more than you need to a day to allow for some muscle bulk. Anymore could possibly be just fat gain.

Mike B
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2302#p14791