Hello, im Sergio and I brought the building the gymnastic body and been training on it for a while and decided to buy some stall bars...my question is if the gymnastics stall bars from children from this place https://www.artimexsport.com/us/produse.phpthat are 170 cms in height are enought for me, im 174 cms or im going to have issues training with them.
( I want the one for childrens mostly because they are the cheapest and im not exactly rich >.<)
Gymnastics stall bars
Started by Sergio Andres Guillen Coronel, November 13, 2014 · 4 Replies · 2,318 Views
i think yes. try to hang (death hang) on some bar and measure the height. best is if you cant touch ground with feets, with pointed toes.
and dont know how this company measuring the stallbars but i think this is not lenght to top bar. its general lenght. so, you going to hang in 162cm height. i hope you understand what i mean.
bah you made me nervous.... I decided I will just suck it and buy the one for adults and make myself poor and die from hunger ![]()
Mount them as high as you want and put something below them (piece of wood or metal or something) so they dont stand just on wall. ![]()
he buying new one. why doing such a problematic things?