Hi all!
Now I would like to ask you about my front lever journey.
In the first video I try to get to straddle front lever. I'm quite conscious that my form is not perfect. Especially my legs , that are not in line with torso. If I do some straddle stretch previously, i can only partially fix the problem. Is it about mobility or strenght? How can I fix this problem?
I think my previous step, the one leg, is at a good form. In the second video it is shown my one leg front lever. i can hold the position for 30 secs.
Another question is about weighted pullups! I read somewhere that are very good for front lever because they have a great transfer. Currently I can do 5 sets*5 reps of weoghted pull ups at 16.25 kg overweight (31% of my bodyweight), overcoming the bar with the chin.I didn't test my maximum pull up, but it must be 25-30 kg.
so these are my questions:
1. How can I fix my straddle front lever form?
2.basing on my pullup strenght, do you think I have enough strenght to hold straddle front lever?
3. practicing weighted pullups,Do you suggest before adding more weight to learn touching the bar with the chest as well, or is it enough at the chin?
Thank you all!!
VID_29940620_190208.mp4
vidstitch_video_1415872214176.mp4