ok ive just this week got a hold of F1 AND H1 and in curious to know if i intend posting up in detail and with vids my progress to recive feed back etc, is it best to do that in the course forums here or the digital coaching section
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
bloging progress on gb site
Started by HarryRussell777, November 12, 2014 · 9 Replies · 387 Views
Please post your progress in the appropriate private forum.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
As far as I can tell, that forum hasn't been working the entire time I've been here. Is that just me? Can other people see the contents?
Under the private forum at Foundation One you can see Form Checks, go there and open new topic for your progress.
Salivanth said:As far as I can tell, that forum hasn't been working the entire time I've been here. Is that just me? Can other people see the contents?
If you are referring the section titled "Workout Logs" yes it works and for the time being we aren't allowed to see what other people post within the work log they keep on the forum's servers. I am sure Coach Sommer is able to see and leave comments for the users who keep a workout log on the forum's servers.
Here is a post, from Cory Fair, about the Work out log section.
Out of couriosity, is it allowed to blog about one's progress in strength training outside the GB page as long as no videos/pictures are being posted along with course specifics?
That post implies viewing functionality will be restored soon. If it's an intended feature that is currently not working, I consider that broken. If the forum is in fact working as intended, I retract my statement. But based on the language used in that post, the current state of affairs is not the desired one.
Salivanth said:That post implies viewing functionality will be restored soon. If it's an intended feature that is currently not working, I consider that broken. If the forum is in fact working as intended, I retract my statement. But based on the language used in that post, the current state of affairs is not the desired one.
Other than ourselves, Coach Sommer and Cory Fair may currently may be the only other forum members who can view the individual posts left with an workout log started on this particular website.
Rayne-William said:Other than ourselves, Coach Sommer and Cory Fair may currently may be the only other forum members who can view the individual posts left with an workout log started on this particular website.
Yes, but is this meant to be the case? Is it intended to be permanent?
Salivanth said:Yes, but is this meant to be the case? Is it intended to be permanent?
It is how it is for the time being. It won't be permanent, the deal is there are other things that have a higher priority. (IE: Getting the course material ready for launch, things Coach Sommer may want changed, etc.)
If you really want everyone to comment on your progress start a single thread in the "Form Check" area for Foundation One and keep leaving new posts in the particular thread as time progresses and you get further along in the course.