Hi all!
I'm new on the forum, I hope this is the right place to post this topic!
My dream is to gain straddle planche but it looks still impossible!
Firstly I would like to understand if I nave a good form of advanced tuck planche. In the first video you can see how I hold the position. I tryed my maximum and I am able to hold for 15-18 secs.
I thought that form was good and time holding was sufficient to start progress to straddle, but I can't do it at all.
Of course before trying it I used to perform straddle stretch for several minutes!
I would like to ask you if my adv tuck planche form is good and which exercises I could practice in order to gain straddle planche.
I read also that coach sommer talked about an exercise called 'youngs'. I didn't understand how I have to perform it! It is written that firstly I have to master straddle L. In the second video I tryed it.
How do you see my form?
Thanks to everybody!
VID_29080527_164840.mp4
VID_26980313_162223.mp4