Build my first set of Stall Bars and Pull Up Bar

Started by BeBetter, November 10, 2014 · 6 Replies · 2,383 Views

BeBetter

Finally finished up my pull up bar project this weekend. I get to use it for the first time this evening. Waiting for the cement to dry is killer. Hoping to add a set up dip bars to it. I almost have everything I need for F1. 

Any ideas for anything else I should add to it?

 

post-16118-0-58632600-1415646427_thumb.j

vinca_minor

You need to add some parallel bars!

Rayne-William

The stall bar side needs at least four more horizontal rungs.

 

Watch the course video for MN/PE5>iM, to find out why you need to more horizontal rungs.

Shaolintobbe

Nice place!

BeBetter
Rayne-William said:

The stall bar side needs at least four more horizontal rungs.

 

Watch the course video for MN/PE5>iM, to find out why you need to more horizontal rungs.

You think adding one in between the ones I have now would be good?

strme

5 more :D

 

like this and you are good to go

post-2183-0-91335600-1415731304_thumb.pn

BeBetter

Nice. I am for sure gonna add some in there. Just need a few more pipes and floor flanges.