This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Multple form checks

Started by Sebastian Eriksson, November 8, 2014 · 5 Replies · 201 Views

Sebastian Eriksson

This will be my first post, i'm about 3 weeks into the program and just wanted to get some feedback and maybe some pointers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My phone quit on me while I was doing my last set of archbodyholds so no hip circles recorded this time. (3x24sec)

On the other videos I was recording during the last sets, I started most of the excercises on microcycle 3, knowing that I could do some fairly well but not at mastery level. I'm going to record my next workout as well so dont worry :)

Like I said any feedback would be fantastic!

Cheers from Sweden!

Archbodyhold

Sls pe1/im

Hspe1/im

MnPe1/im

Andre737

Video is private!

Sebastian Eriksson

There now they should be viewable.

HB_Ron

ABH - Straighten your knees and try covering your ears with your biceps.

 

SLS - It looks weird- you shouldn't pike at the top. Also try to keep your knees together every rep.

 

HS/PE1-Point your toes and protract your shoulder. (I'm not sure about the protraction thing, so please correct me if I'm wrong)

HS/ME1- Watch the video course again..

 

MN/PE1 - Point your toes all the time. Other than that , form looks good IMO. :)

MN/ME1 -You need to rotate your shoulder more. You might need to lower the weight for that.

Sebastian Eriksson

Thanks HB_Ron, the only thing that I didn't understand was that you mentioned I was piking at the top of my Sls, do you mean in the PE or IM? Could you please elaborate on that?

Sebastian Eriksson

Thanks for the pointers, here are the other videos from workout #1