Hello,
After one year I've finally accomplished the prescribed 5x15 in Hinge Rows and I think I'm ready to move on to the next exercise. But first I would like to hear your opinions ![]()
Here is my last set:
RC-PE1-Last set.wmv
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rocinante, November 8, 2014 · 2 Replies · 96 Views
Hello,
After one year I've finally accomplished the prescribed 5x15 in Hinge Rows and I think I'm ready to move on to the next exercise. But first I would like to hear your opinions ![]()
Here is my last set:
RC-PE1-Last set.wmv
I'm not a coach but looks like your reaching your head forward instead of keeping it nural. Probably just a bad habit. Congratulations!!
Thanks! It's possible it seems like that because of the bend in hips and general leaning forward. In any case, I will keep it in mind while doing Hinge Rows as warm-up.