Heath the beast!

Started by Mats Trane, November 7, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,974 Views

Mats Trane

For you who don't know, Heath Anderson is one of Coaches atheletes. I saw him in Arizona and he is such a strong guy! If you own the Foundation series's, Heath is in many of the videos, for example in the final sPL videos. Anyway here is a video of him playing around with a cross. Just incredible he is playing around with the cross like it was nothing.

http://instagram.com/p/ujf7Vzim-C/

HB_Ron

How old is he? He's such a beast !

Jon Douglas

During the AZ seminar I attended Jeffery and Heath did their regular ring str sets interspersed with ours. It was extremely impressive :) even more so that they were clearly operating at training loads and not doing absolute maximums. There's a reason I got even more serious about it after attending and seeing the product of this path :)

WadeWilson

This is just insane. Instant follow.

 

 

Good Gymnasts make more videos like these, please

Joakim Anderson

Thanks for sharing Mats, great inspiration!