This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking for pictures for thematic rooms

Started by Iguanus, November 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 225 Views

Iguanus

Hey there, folks!

 

I'm looking for pictures to fill my bedroom (and spread over some other rooms, like bathroom and some corridors) with awe and inspiration. As GB curriculum is one of my goals, I'm searching for really nice pics on printable size). Lots of moves here make me feel pumped, as I can imagine (and gradually feel) the vibe: much stronger, healthier, nimbler, cooler and generally just awesomer!

 

I've done a few footwork and here's a sample:

Planche.jpg

 

Superhuman-calisthenics.png

There are several pictures I really like on the exercise pages, but they are all too small for printing. Manna, Handstands, Arch-ups... 

 

What pictures did you guys seem that lured you? Share them =)

TANSTAAFL

You could probably get hi-res versions (if available) of any of the site pix if you PM Cory.

Jeremy Huston

Check out the GB facebook page for inspirational photos.  I'm sure hi-res pics are available of them as well.

Iguanus

Wow! How didn't I think of that! Thanks a lot to both of you!