I want to share my best handstand line from 3 months ago. How's it? I hope to get that line again or even a better one while progressing through H1
Started by HB_Ron, November 6, 2014 · 1 Replies · 905 Views
I want to share my best handstand line from 3 months ago. How's it? I hope to get that line again or even a better one while progressing through H1
How far are you in H1?
It's a lot of fidgeting around! You said this was 3 months ago, so maybe it has changed. But, You won't get such luxuries when balancing
Become still, like a rock...
What is the strange movement with your hips every now and then? It looks like you suddenly lose all PPT, and then PPT again. Is it fatigue?
Good progress so far, line is decent
Just have to learn to keep that line.