This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE4

Started by pcain420, November 5, 2014 · 3 Replies · 102 Views

pcain420

I don't have access to stall bars or anything like that.  I have a pull up and dip station.  What can I do for a wall behind me.  I workout early in the morning and my daughter is only 2 so she is not able to push on my back.  What other ways can this be done?

TANSTAAFL

Not sure what your station looks like but you might be able to somehow attach a board/2x4 to it just around shoulder height to do the job.

pcain420

This is the one

Power Tower Pull Push Chin Up Bar Exercise Dip Station Stand Gym Golds Weider
TANSTAAFL

Yeah, if you could just shove a small board/equivalent in there and maybe put a mat over it? Maybe even just stack some cushions until its firm enough to hold just by leaning against it. Then it will stay put the whole time...I'm just rolling here...