This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

3 Day HS Integrated

Started by HB_Ron, November 5, 2014 · 2 Replies · 200 Views

HB_Ron

Hey guys,

 

First,  I don't know where this topic belongs. So because I'm getting started with the course tomorrow, I post it here.

 

Second, I chose the 3 Day HS Integrated schedule. Due to my shoulder injury, I mustn't train RC. So I'm going to do F6 instead of F7(all 7 elements).

Is it all right to do F6 and HS work on the same day?

 

*Can my routine look like this? :

1. Wrist warm-up and wrist routine

2/F6 work

3.HS work (PE1 & ME1  /  PE & ME)

 

Thanks a lot :)

MT Nordic

I work HS1 5 days a week.  I would do it before F6 work as it is more skill work and will be adversely affected if your muscles are fatigued. I do F6 2 days a week, extra day of legs with Foundation, deadlift, hamstring/glute work.  Rest of my training time is endurance based for running and cross country skiing.  I'm curious what is your shoulder injury that you cannot to RC, but can do HS?  Bicep tendonitis?  Have fun with the program. You will enjoy it.  Don't rush the process.

HB_Ron
MT Nordic said:

I work HS1 5 days a week.  I would do it before F6 work as it is more skill work and will be adversely affected if your muscles are fatigued. I do F6 2 days a week, extra day of legs with Foundation, deadlift, hamstring/glute work.  Rest of my training time is endurance based for running and cross country skiing.  I'm curious what is your shoulder injury that you cannot to RC, but can do HS?  Bicep tendonitis?  Have fun with the program. You will enjoy it.  Don't rush the process.

Thanks man :)

I learned the hard way. I hope that 2015 will be awesome compared to 2014..

 

I prefer doing Foundation work before HS PE1 work.

I already have some experience with HS, so I won't get too fatigue from Tripod.

Also, I prefer to be warmed up well after F6 instead of doing PE1>iM straight away due to my left shoulder injury.

My question is if it's fine to do F6 after wrist work and before HS practice.

 

Back to your question; I f*$@ed up my long head of the bicep because I was rushing through shoulder dislocations without proper preparation.

When it started I had pain. So, I rested for a month with almost no exercising. I thought I was recovering , but then on a chilly day  I had a very sharp pain for like 5 seconds and I barely could move my arm.(It's strange that my shoulder's condition became worse when the weather changed..it seemed like everything was fine.)