-MR said:Alex, have you really researched the supplements recommended by BioSignature and found evidence for their stated effectiveness? If so, can you please give us some examples? I'd love to do my own research, but don't actually know what they recommend and for what conditions they recommend them.
I can't get into specific protocols but I've put people on them and even worked with a couple of my own. Results included severe reduction of my own mothers RA symptoms, reduction of my wife's seasonal allergies, and some people even having their doctors pull them off their medication which was pretty awesome. Do you mean studies? The great thing about them is the studies are listed in almost every article! Just pull it up and start reading.
thecolin said:So you advice is a to go get a $400 book?
If you want to have an opinion on it while actually knowing the facts, yes. If not, that's okay too. I'd love to see any results you might have of you and your athletes. The earlier listed response has examples of results that occured from a gut protocol.
