Hello Hello to you all,
Maybe this topic has been covered before on the forum and if it has I am sorry for posting. I am also sorry if some of you feel this should not be posted in the Nutrition Forum. I am interested in hearing your opinions/experiences with regards to Illegal PED/Steroid usage amongst elite world class gymnasts. In doing my own research I have come to the opinion that the "elite of the elite", that is: the cosistent top or near top finishers in world class olympic sport competitions are all in some way shape or form using a PED/Steroid or a combo to assist them in reaching their competition goals. I am not condoning the use or trying to make a moral issue out of it... I feel that it is what it is and the fact remains that if you want to win a gold medal you had better be superman/woman or pharmacuetically (spelling) assisted with extreme genetically gifted talent. What do you guys/gals think about this in regards to elite world class gymnastics? Everyone hears the rumors but I can find very little research or fact based reporting on this interesting subject. Thank you for your time and have a safe 4th of July!
SC