Hey all,
there are pretty lot topic with elbow issues.. I also have pain in my right elbow for years (I think 5 is a little but lets say 5). Not long ago I realized that it isn't just the tendon but the joint too. If I lock my elbow and start to flex it the pain comes gradually also if the arm is bent but in this case the pain is a little different. This is the least strain I can put on my elbow. If I go to support its worse.
Of course this is happened because i trained for long time enough (2-3 years) with too much load without preparation (plenty plenty of tuck planches because I wanted -straddle- planche so badly but without succes) of course I did other basic gymnastic moves but it seems they weren't basic enough especially (tuck) planches or I did it too frequently. I was really unpatient.
And because I'm pretty fluctuant so is the training which means that there was time when I did't train for months or near half 6 a year. But almost nothing change in my elbow.
So I looking for solutions not just for me but the others too who have similar problems. And there are others with similar problems as I see.
Maybe its important that I did F1 about 2-3 month than I quit (lack of energy, tiredness) and during this time my elbow wasn't happy.
Please DON't leave a reply if you are not an expert or you're not near to an expert in this kind of issue or/and practical gymnastics training.
Thank you