Today I decided to try advanced tuck planche. I am currently at the 9th week/second cycle of the tucked version.
Is this correct form?
I also tried on floor but it seems I had better results by pushing from bottom position on parallettes.
Started by saiyaman, November 4, 2014 · 7 Replies · 2,518 Views
Today I decided to try advanced tuck planche. I am currently at the 9th week/second cycle of the tucked version.
Is this correct form?
I also tried on floor but it seems I had better results by pushing from bottom position on parallettes.
It looks alright, but you should aim for much more protraction since you barely have much there. Planche on PB is generally easier so that's why.
Hips are also a little low. Keep working on that tuck position!
Also, you're depressing your scapula as strongly as you can, correct?
I agree that parallelttes makes the planche much easier. Right now I can manage one planche progression above in the parallelets compared to the floor. Just don't forget to work it on the floor! Keep it up!
Micawberian said:Hips are also a little low. Keep working on that tuck position!
Also, you're depressing your scapula as strongly as you can, correct?
I agree that parallelttes makes the planche much easier. Right now I can manage one planche progression above in the parallelets compared to the floor. Just don't forget to work it on the floor! Keep it up!
You mean protracting? Yes I do protract as hard as I can. I depress my scapula when working on front lever.
I mean depression. The scapulae should be protracted AND depressed in the planche.
Micawberian said:I mean depression. The scapulae should be protracted AND depressed in the planche.
Oh yes, my bad I was confused. Yes I also focus on depressed scapula.
whats protracted AND depressed in the planche..
Leandro Miranda said:whats protracted AND depressed in the planche..
Protracted means pushing your shoulders forward and depressed means pushing them down.