Just wondering if there are some users on here who are from Slovenia
I know the scene is not that big in here but it's a small country and maybe we could meet and train together
Sometimes it gets lonely. You feel me? ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by WadeWilson, November 3, 2014 · 8 Replies · 1,134 Views
Just wondering if there are some users on here who are from Slovenia
I know the scene is not that big in here but it's a small country and maybe we could meet and train together
Sometimes it gets lonely. You feel me? ![]()
Sup
. I train at GIB sport(the place is awesome, two gymnastics halls and a gym with weights
) and there is also an adult gymnastics class, but for now I'm just doing Foundation. If you want to drop in, send me a PM.
PM sent ![]()
Awesome!
Hi! I'm from Slovenia as well. I live 15 minutes away from GIB, and would happily join U sometime for a group session ![]()
Hi, guys. One more new user and fan here. From the coastal region though..If.anyone is near Koper let me know.
Best regards
Marin
Hi Marin,
Welcome to the GB community we look forward to following your progress and your contributions on our board.
Thank You Winter. Been looking forward to be a part of this community. Have been following GB for quite some time, but finally got the time and right dedication.
Best.
M
Another Slovenian on board. As Marin I too come from the coastal region, Koper. Just started Foundation 1 and loving it so far.
Pozdravljeni,
Born and raised in Koper, living in Norway at the moment. Nice to see so many of us are here ![]()