Hi guys, today I tried again to squat just for fun with just 35kg, here is picture of the bottom position. I was comparing it with the last bottom position and I think this new one looks better. What do you think ? Thanks

Started by chuchodani, November 2, 2014 · 27 Replies · 6,977 Views
Hi guys, today I tried again to squat just for fun with just 35kg, here is picture of the bottom position. I was comparing it with the last bottom position and I think this new one looks better. What do you think ? Thanks

Bottom position looks better then before, absoulutely. focus on hold this form. now your upper body. look at the distance between thumb and shoulders. different from right and left. check it out!
alex87 said:Bottom position looks better then before, absoulutely. focus on hold this form. now your upper body. look at the distance between thumb and shoulders. different from right and left. check it out!
Yes, I think I put my neck in the wrong place, I have a tape in the bar to make sure I'm in the center, but sometimes after unrack it, it's difficult to see If I have the bar in the right spot.