This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1&2>iM : How long do you take to perform it?

Started by Jae Bae, November 2, 2014 · 3 Replies · 135 Views

Jae Bae

Hi, everybody.

 

I know that iM is to be performed in between working sets as recovery, but I'm curious of proper amount of time to perform it, especially on SL/PE1&2>iM. If I perform it slowly, it takes 1~2 minutes to complete all 10 reps on both sides, and that means I take 1~2 minutes of recovery time in between working sets.

 

Is that too slow? Or how long do you think the proper amount of time to complete iMs above is?

Duff

Isn't it  5 reps on each side? It took me ~20 seconds total when I did mastery for PE1. 2 minutes is too much IMO, but anywhere between 30 - 60s should be ok, again, IMO.

JamesP

Duff is correct, it's 10 total, 5 per side/direction.

dasede

Most people probably like to take their time on this iM :P