This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

3 x PE1s Form Checks

Started by Coremus, October 30, 2014 · 4 Replies · 142 Views

Coremus

Hello,

I just started the program and would love to get a form check on the following to see if I'm on the right track. Are they good enough for mastery?

SL/PE1: Arch Body Hold
Password: CORE



MN/PE1: Tuck-Ups
Password: CORE


SLS/PE1 + iM: Deck Squats + Skiers
Password: CORE


Thanks guys - very much appreciated

 

BeanLion

SL - you need more arch to achieve mastery. Try to lift from your chest more, keep your head up as well. I can't tell if your legs are straight but if not make sure they are with feet and knees together.

 

MN - looks fine to me. Make sure the iM is mastered as well though.

 

SLS - also looks fine to me and so does the iM. The only thing I would say about the PE is try not to spread your knees when rolling up.

Coremus

Thanks BL appreciated

 

In that position I can do 5 x 60 arch body holds so I will reset to week 9 and try and get everything up in the air more.

 

I tried to do the deck squats with my knees together but I could not. I took a look at the video in the PE1 initial assesement link and the lady in the video does open her knees slightly on the way up so I assumed ok to move onto the next stage.

Coach Sommer

Whenever there is a discrepancy between the assessment video(s) and the course video(s), the course video(s) should also be considered to be the gold standard.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Coremus

Got it thanks coach