Any one here in Hajnowka or Bialystok?

Started by Justin Rawley, July 3, 2009 · 4 Replies · 2,155 Views

Justin Rawley

I'm planning to be in Hajnowka, Poland from the 6th of July to the 7th of August. If anyone here is from there, I'd love to meet you and maybe we can train together.

Frodocious

I'm in Torun until the end of July, if that helps? :)

Chris

well, I live in Tychy near Katowice, it's the Silesian district but sadly Bialystok is the other end of Poland :

Justin Rawley

Thanks anyway! I would have loved to find you, but I was in Podlasie most of the time, then in Belarus. :-) !!!

Frodocious

Sorry we didn't get the chance to meet up. How did you enjoy your trip?

I had a great time in Torun and managed to make a trip to Gdansk and Krakow whilst I was over there.