Well, what do you think?
What should improve and how would I do that?
Or maybe it looks good enough for moving on to ring dips?? (Do want !! )
Thanks~
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by VegVeg, October 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 189 Views
Well, what do you think?
What should improve and how would I do that?
Or maybe it looks good enough for moving on to ring dips?? (Do want !! )
Thanks~
very nice, man. Only thing that could be done a little better is the legs in the L-sit drop fairly low. Suggests you are leaning too far forward to get back up.
Two tips i got for my russian dips also apply here
- depress your scapula at the bottom
- protract your scapluae at the bottom
Go slow at first. If you cannot do a proper 90 degree negative then you should work at that. If you cannot hold an L hold i would work at that as well. You never got the L hold to 90 the entire time. So i would say you need to knock your reps back to 1 or 2. And even then you might need to supplement with negatives. I'm on the same progression. I can only do 2 without significant rocking. So i do 3x2 and i'm done. I never do them without first doing a good L hold the entire time.
side note: Mad props for getting that work in outside!!! Much respect
Going off of the course video. You need to make sure your legs are level with the parallel bars at the top and bottom of every repetition.
Another tip which I read from one of Coach's posts on a Russian dips thread, was to make sure the shoulder goes behind the elbow in the vertical plane.