Is it possible to do a Manna on Rings ?

Started by chuchodani, October 24, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,401 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! I've a question that has been doing circles on my head for a couple of days. Is it possible to do a Manna on Rings ? Or people don't do it because it doesn't have a value on the code of points for Rings ?. Thanks !

Murray Truelove

Think it's impossible, something to do with the direction you need to push vs your centre of gravity.

Pafke

There is a topic about this on this forum, try to find it. Many people with knowledge said there that it is impossible. :)

chuchodani
Paf said:

There is a topic about this on this forum, try to find it. Many people with knowledge said there that it is impossible. :)

Yes, I was reading the opinion of Dillon from the link of Korija, it was very clear and I understand what makes the movement imposible, but maybe from 2011 to 2014 someone discovered something new.