This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Movement Series

Started by AussieDave, October 23, 2014 · 4 Replies · 391 Views

AussieDave

Hi, First post here on the Forum, have been doing GB F1 for a couple of months now and loving it - humbling, challenging, fun and interesting new exercises.  Quick question: I notice there is a 'Movement' series coming out this year, is this going to be a flexibility and stretching series?  This is definitely my weakness after 37 years of never stretching ;)  Thanks for bringing GST to the masses Coach Summer, keep up the great work and keep the dry humour cranking!

Dave.

Rayne-William

There is a lot of speculation as to what all is in the course. At the moment only the seminar attendees get to see some elements of the course. Outside of the seminar environment, Coach Sommer typically doesn't say much about the unreleased course material. Trying to get Coach Sommer or Cory Fair to say something about the up and coming courses is like trying to breathe underwater without a scuba tank.

 

Here is a previous threads you can look over.

 

1. Movement Series Release This thread was locked so no one can leave a reply, but we can still read it.

Jeremy Huston

There is an upcoming Stretch series as well. I think that's what you're looking for Dave. That content is also a closely guarded secret outside of seminars. All we really know is it will be painfully effective :wacko:

Krel

I hope Stretch One will be released before Movement One :) It would be logical. I see Stretch Series as a complementary program that will help to have enough flexibility in order to master Foundation Series while I see Movement Series as a program that already requires some strenght which means being advanced enough with Foundation Series.

AussieDave
Krel said:

I hope Stretch One will be released before Movement One :) It would be logical. I see Stretch Series as a complementary program that will help to have enough flexibility in order to master Foundation Series while I see Movement Series as a program that already requires some strenght which means being advanced enough with Foundation Series.

Thanks for the replies - I think the stretch series is what I need, any ideas on release date can't find anything about it on the site.