Sorry for reposting this but someone suggest I post it here to get the eyes of the elites on the board. I appreciate the help.
Hello everyone,
I've lurked here for quite some time. Nice to meet everyone here! I've learned and benefited a lot from a lot of you here. I am an elite gymnast. I just have a few questions about what I read in the book.
First off,
how long is your physical prep taking? (Statics + exercises)
Second,
How many exercises are you doing from the core section per session? There are quite a few diff. ones (core, str8 body [back and front], etc.) Are you doing one from each? That's one of the only things I didn't understand out of the book.
Third,
for the other elite gymnasts, how are you splitting up your training? as in which events are you training per day of the week and how are you setting up your training schedule including physical prep?