This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP-PE3 form check

Started by Jed Thibodeau, October 22, 2014 · 3 Replies · 136 Views

Jed Thibodeau

Hi There,

 

I've been on the Foundation One and Handstand One programs for 21 weeks now.  This is the first form check I've posted.  HBP-PE3 is really challenging for me.  Do I have enough forward lean in this video?  This feels as far forward as I can lean without falling on my face.  Thanks so much for any comments.

 

 

 http://www.screencast.com/t/mJ1fSPTY5V

LateStarter@46

Getting there. I would try to make the line your head moves along more vertical. This way you don't move backwards so much.

Adriano Augusto

You're in the process of learning this exercise, no worries. I would tell you some things, but what truly can help to you to undestand better this exercise is get to Planche Leans as soon as you can (sPL/PE5). That exercise is where you will learn how to perform HBP/PE3 with good form.

 

Even though, keep on circles from week 1 to 4, don't build volume yet. Focus on sPL progressions and FL progressions in search of that hollow body.

 

Cheers!

Jed Thibodeau

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll post an sPL/PE5 attempt.