The art of Balance by "handbalancer" Mikael Kristiansen

Started by Mats Trane, October 21, 2014 · 8 Replies · 4,027 Views

Mats Trane

Our very own "Handbalancer" on Tedx Stockholm

 

Joakim Anderson

Just watched it. Great!

Luzian

Very cool!

Jurre

Where is the video? Would love to watch this.

ChrisUK

If the link is not loading for anyone else (it is not for me), here is the youtube link:

 

watch?v=Yiq3MEw8tNw

 

Also, wow just realized how much is life has been like mine. Both avid gamers at 14, both got in to karate shortly thereafter, and then breakdancing.

 

..Guess the next step is for me to join the circus  :P

Mats Trane
ChrisUK said:

If the link is not loading for anyone else (it is not for me), here is the youtube link:

 

watch?v=Yiq3MEw8tNw

Thanks! I had same problem when I did it in Chrome, posted it in Explorer then it worked fine. I thought it was just a coincidence.

Gripjj

Nice one! Riktigt bra!  :)

RJS

very fun thank you

Joshua Wang

Great talk! Thanks for sharing!